Skip to main content

Páginas

Ligue 1: Mbappé's brother signs with Lille (official)

Kylian's younger brother Ethan joins the club after seven years at PSG


As expected, the youngest of the Mbappé brothers follows in the footsteps of the eldest, Kylian , and leaves PSG . Lille announced this Thursday the signing of 17-year-old French midfielder Ethan Mbappé.

“I am very happy to be joining Lille . I am looking forward to starting this adventure and getting to know my new teammates, the coaching staff and the fans. For me, at my age, staying in France was the best option to progress. I think Lille was the best option. It is one of the best clubs in France. I am very proud to be able to play here,” the player said in a statement to the club’s official website .

The French prodigy arrives at Lille after seven seasons in the French capital. Ethan joined the Parisian side's under-11s in 2017 and made his senior debut last season. He has made five appearances for Luis Enrique's side.

Comments